Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Bookworm


Preston is now 10 months old and constantly hitting new milestones. Lately he's turned into quite the bookworm, which thrills me beyond belief! In the morning, after breakfast, I will clean up and wash dishes. Most of the time he plays in the kitchen or "helps" load the dishes into the dishwasher. But lately he's been sneaking off to his room. When I go in to check on him he's looking at all this books. He has 3 favorites right now that we read A LOT: "That's Not My Pony (Given to him by Uncle Jay), "Grandma, Grandpa and Me" (Given to him by my parents) and "Good Night". I can't tell you how many times a day I read those books to him but he never gets tired of them. I hope that, as he grows older, his love for reading grows as well. That would make me one happy mama!

No comments: