Wednesday, February 26, 2014

I Choose To Worship

Yesterday was a bad day. I didn't want to get out of bed. Not a "lounge-around-and-read-all-day" kind of desire. A "it took a lot of effort to get out of bed, plaster a smile on my face for the boys and start yet another monotonous day" kind. (***I'd like to clarify for those that don't know me beyond this blog that I truly am a happy person and enjoy life, even though it hasn't seemed like that lately.***) Between the migraine I was dealing with and the tears that kept creeping up, it overshadowed that Easton had his best day in 8 days (at least until 5:30pm when his fever returned yet again). When Rob got home from work I went to a volunteer meeting downtown. I had a little commute so on the way to the meeting I was listening to the choir CD, learning more songs for our Easter special. This song hit me like a ton of bricks and made me realize I have so much to worship Him for. Easton's illness will be behind us soon and I won't be cooped up inside 4 walls for much longer. What a difference a song can have on one's attitude! I choose to worship!
Click on this link if you want to hear the song that touched me so much...

http://youtu.be/mqKGVoB5ylI



No comments: