Friday, January 30, 2009

Alligator....WHAT??

On Thursdays Rob and I try to go out to dinner for "Date Night" but it hasn't been a priority lately with the holidays, work schedules, getting sick. So, I was pretty excited last night when we were finally able to go out again. Rob picked the place, a Cajun restaurant. It was a lot of fun...live jazz band, big screens showing basketball (my fav sport to watch), memorabilia. Rob ordered alligator for an appetizer and I thought it was just a "cute name" for something else. Come to find out it wasn't. But, I tried some anyway and really liked it. I wasn't a big fan of the crawfish dish he ordered but I loved my hush puppies and stir fry. We may have found a new favorite to frequent. It's also next to a huge sporting goods store that we both enjoy so if you're looking for us on a Thursday night you know where you'll most likely find us!

No comments: