Thursday, January 22, 2009

Lazy Girls' Day




Occasionally I get migraines and luckily I have always been able to take medicine to make it go away quickly. However, being pregnant, I can't take anything that strong to help ease the pain. So, last night I was in a dark, quiet room as soon as I got home from work, praying that it would subside. Unfortunately it actually got worse as time went on (I didn't know that would've been possible). Rob was very thoughtful and researched how to get rid of a migraine without medicine, even though he was sick. We tried the "tricks" but nothing helped. So, after laying in bed crying for over an hour, I decided I couldn't deal with 27 sixth graders today and called in sick. When I woke up at 11am I finally felt halfway normal. It was raining outside so Roxy, Holly and I had a lazy day around the house. We lounged around until the rain stopped then I took the girls outside for a few minutes to get some fresh air. Luckily, I feel almost 100% again and am ready to tackle the world of sixth graders again tomorrow!

No comments: