Sunday, January 11, 2009

Growing clan

The Herrington household continues to grow! Yesterday I went to Sacto to pick up Roxy. She was so glad to see me after being spoiled by my parents for a month. Now that she is here we have a houseful between me, Rob, Roxy, Holly and Dixie. (We discovered that all the girl pets have "ee" names) Roxy and Holly aren't 100% sure of each other but they kind of let the other do her thing. They'll "talk" as they pass each other but for the most part they mind their own business and lay around. Last night Roxy was in our bedroom, but was worried about what Holly was doing in the living room. So, she paced our room all night long. Between that and nightly pregnancy issues I got very little sleep. But, everything will settle down....in time for the baby to come along. It is fun having a houseful, especially after it got so lonely last week with Rob gone. The only problem is Rob is going to be gone for work again so I get the fun responsibility of feeding all the creatures. There are worse things in the world though so........

No comments: