Friday, January 23, 2009

One of Those Days

I had to look to see if today was Friday the 13th because today has been weird. I got to school this morning to find out one of my students was being taken out of my classroom because I wasn't at school yesterday and his dad hadn't gotten the message that our conference was rescheduled. His dad got mad and pulled him out of my class, which was a huge disappointment because I really liked the student. Then, another one of my students was caught with cigarettes in his backpack. I had my upteenth observation and it didn't go as well as I would've liked because I was dragging from my migraine after effects. Then, Rob called to say he had been in an accident. Luckily he is okay and his truck can be fixed. Needless to say, I was happy to be home in my little bubble. I just want to veg and go to bed early as I am drained.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi jen, it's alisha, aimee's sister. just wanted to say that i have been reading your blog. : ) and that i hope that you have a better saturday than you did a friday. : )