Thursday, January 15, 2009

Girls Take Over

As of right now, Rob is sadly outnumbered. We need to have a boy so he has at least one man in his corner. The good thing is that all of the girls in the house are getting along. Roxy and Holly have figured out they are stuck with each other. After being in the garage together for 14 hours on Tuesday (I felt so bad about that.) they seemed to bond. The only dilemma is that they love to be where we are and I am so clumsy as it is that I trip over at least one of them each day. Since Rob is gone, yet again, I've let them sleep in our bedroom. It reeks havoc on my allergies but they seem content to both be protecting me and in the same room together. Roxy sleeps under our bed or in her doggie bed, while Holly sleeps in the doorway or by my side of the bed. They are becoming fast friends. The one I feel sorry for is Dixie. They like to gang up on her. When I go out to feed her both dogs run into the corral at different angles. She doesn't know which one to go see. Then when she starts toward one the dogs run around, throwing her off again. Since I have a dr. appt this morning to get a baby check (YAY!) I don't have to go to work until lunch. That means I have time to take the dogs for a walk, which is what I'll do now. Baby and I need the exercise as well!

No comments: