Sunday, January 25, 2009

Let it Snow, Let is Snow, Let it Snow!



FINALLY! The white stuff is falling from the sky! We have had such a dry winter so far that Rob and I were worried. But, the worrying may be over. It rained pretty much all day Thursday and Friday, with a little rain yesterday morning. (Don't I sound like the weather forecaster?) Then, this morning Rob got up early to go coyote hunting (one of his newest favorite pasttimes, not hunting but hunting for coyotes). Being lazy, I slept in but when I did get up, I woke up to snow falling....and quite a bit of it I might add. I put the dogs out, thinking they'd go to the bathroom and come right back to the door. But, when I looked out the window, they were running around like little kids, having a blast (at least I assume so since their tails were wagging and they wouldn't come when I called them). It's so peaceful watching the snow fall. I think I'm going to make me a cup of hot decaf java and watch the snow fall a little while longer!

No comments: