Tuesday, August 11, 2009

What a Big Boy!

I can't believe that Preston/Cinco will be 6 weeks on Friday. How time flies! I've noticed in the past few days that he's getting bigger. He's almost out of newborn diapers, where at one time (in the PICU) he was wearing Preemies. He outgrew his newborn onesies and is quickly filling in his 0-3 month onesies. He's eating 2.5-3 oz at every feeding and is gaining weight like no one's business. He had gained 2 lbs at his last dr appt a week and a half ago. I am guessing that he'll be up at 9 lbs at his next appt on Monday because he feels heavier to me. The next milestones that we're looking forward to is him smiling without passing gas and him getting more sleep at night. I started him on a schedule yesterday and so far it's going good....during the day. Hopefully tonight will be a good night. I have his Angelcare monitor set up and tested (It alarms us if he stops moving/breathing during his sleep) so I am hoping to get sleep while he sleeps instead of watching him to make sure everything is good. We'll get there...eventually!!

No comments: