Friday, September 11, 2009

Only So Much

I can't keep up with Preston's nap schedule because it changes every few days. This morning he got up at 6:45 to eat, was awake and smiling then just konked out. Usually when he takes a nap around 8ish he sleeps for an hour so that's what I planned on. I washed bottles and took a shower, my normal when he takes his first nap. After I got those tasks accomplished I decided to vaccuum as he still wasn't awake. Well, that was almost 2 hours ago and at this point I have done 2 loads of laundry, cleaned the upstairs windows, played fetch with the dogs, given myself a pedicure, exercised, filed bills and filled out cards to send to friends. I've also played on Facebook, checked all 3 emails and People.com. I am officially bored so I am blogging more out of boredom than anything! Don't get me wrong. I usually cherish naptime but that's after he's been awake for a few hours and I'm ready for a break. Right now I want him to be awake so we can "play", do bathtime and go to the camel races. Guess in the meantime I'll read more of my Bookclub book that I'm struggling to get through. AHHHH...never mind....the sweet sounds of Preston's cries!

No comments: