Monday, September 21, 2009

Too Big Too Fast

Wow, where have the last 11 1/2 weeks gone??? It seems like just yesterday the nurse was showing me how to push, telling me I wasn't going to have the baby through my face so to stop pushing with it. Now our lil guy is getting so big! Instead of needing to be held all the time, he likes his "independent" time. He loves to talk, look around, kick at things and walk on daddy's stomach. He'll entertain himself for quite awhile these days. Every nap he's taken today has been in his big boy crib because he's starting to roll and I don't want him rolling off our bed. Tonight is going to be his first night in his big boy crib, not in our room! (I think I'll have a harder time with that than he will!!!) When he spit up today I went to put him in a fresh onesie, only to discover that most of his 0-3 month ones are getting too small. I had to do a load of laundry to wash his 3-6 month clothes. Today we went for a walk and not only could he face forward in his all terrain stroller, but he enjoyed looking around. He watched the dogs and looked at the trees blowing. When someone familiar is talking he is able to turn toward their voice most of the time. I can't believe how fast the time is flying by! Before we know it he'll be walking and talking in more than just babble. Our lil guy is growing up before our eyes!

No comments: