Sunday, September 18, 2011

Colorado Bound

Mom and Dad Herrington arrived at 1am Thursday morning. Rob and I had to work Thursday but we played hookie at lunch to spend time with the Herringtons. Friday we both took the day off and enjoyed a whirlwind day of Scheels, mini golf and Texas Roadhouse. Yesterday Rob and his dad packed up Rob's truck and took off for Colorado. They're on their way to enjoy a week long elk hunt with Jay and a couple buddies. As jealous as I am that they have this opportunity, I'm also excited for them. I'm also happy that Mom Herrington and I get to spend the week together. Yesterday we went to P's gymnastics class in the morning and to a 2 year old's birthday BBQ in the evening. This morning we're going to church and this week we're going to the Bay Area since Mom has never been there. I'm excited about the fun we're going to have while the guys enjoy their time in Colorado!



No comments: