Friday, August 3, 2012

Fun, Fun and More Fun

The baby is laying on "his" belly. The head is to the right and the spine is up top.
I don't enjoy the scorching heat of the Summer (especially with no A/C in the house) but I do love all the Summer activities. This Summer has been busier than most. Maybe because of the job Rob has/had. Maybe because of our "Archery Family". Whatever the case may be I have loved all the Summer memories we've created. Camping trips, swim lessons, hikes, a birthday BBQ, a concert, swimming in the lake, the water park, mini golf and minor league baseball games are just a handful of the fun things we've done. And the best part is that the Summer isn't over yet. Rob has some hunts to go on, Mom and Dad Herrington are coming for a visit and the Rib Fest is always a favorite way for us to end the Summer festivities.
My all time favorite activity that we've done? Watched the progress of our baby. I had a dr appt today. Originally we were only going to hear the heartbeat but the dr couldn't find it (She had the doppler machine too high) so we got an ultrasound afterall. When we walked into the ultrasound room, P excitedly announced "I loooooove to see my baby brother or sister!". My sentiments exactly! And by the end of the month we'll know if our baby is a boy or a girl, another exciting thing.
So I can endure the swollen feet and uncomfortable sleep at night due to the heat because of all the fun we've had. This is Summer living at its best!

No comments: