Monday, August 6, 2012

What Was He Thinking??

After being in bed for awhile last night I felt the need to check on P. (I love our house but being upstairs while he's downstairs concerns me at times.) It was a good thing I followed my gut because much to my dismay I found a disaster zone downstairs. P had gone into his bathroom and had literally opened every bottle, tube, container her could find. He had vapor rub all over his walls and on Ruby's head. He also covered poor Ruby in Calamine lotion (She is still pink today) and then, I'm guessing to get it off her, she rubbed all over the walls and leather furniture. P also put his red toothpaste on her neck, giving her a beautiful red necklace that may become more permanent than temporary. He then proceeded to dump his body wash and/or lotion all over his carpet, which no amount of Resolve would fix. To top it off, he had the concoctions all over his body as well. After I told Rob about the incident this morning (he snored right through the fun last night) he voiced exactly what I was thinking when I was trying to clean P, Ruby and his room...."What would make him lay in bed and think 'It would be fun to get everything and pour it all over Ruby and my room.'?" Ah, the mind of a 3 year old boy!

No comments: