Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Fun Times

The past couple days I worked so I came home exhausted and was not much company to those around me. However, today I was off and we made the most of it! I gave the Herringtons several options and asked what they wanted to do for the day. They love Tahoe (Who doesn't??) so that's where we ended up. P played on the beach, chased ducks, built sand castles and used my little camera to take pics. Then once he was worn out we went to a lake front restaurant and enjoyed a wonderful lunch. It was close to P's naptime so we decided to head home. But once we got back to the valley I decided to take them to Genoa, a small historical town. Mom and Dad Herrington got a kick out of watching the deer on the golf course and visiting the oldest established bar in NV. We had a blast sightseeing and enjoying the day together. Here are a few pictures from our adventures today....

P took this picture withou any help and I didn't even edit it. Very impressive!


No comments: