Tuesday, August 14, 2012

One sheep, two sheep.....

For the past few years I've struggled with insomnia. Fortunately it's not every night. But, lately it's been often enough that I can barely function the next day. Yesterday was no exception. The night before I had only gotten 2 1/2 hours of sleep and then I worked a long day yesterday (as in I worked 8 hours at a frantic, no break pace the entire time). By the time we all got home last night Rob and I were practically playing "Rock, Paper, Scissors" to see who had to do what to get through the rest of the night (He was exhausted from the back breaking labor that he did back on his old crew). I took all precautions to ensure a good night sleep last night. I took a warm bath, gave myself a foot rub and read for awhile before shutting my eyes. I'm happy to report that it worked! I got almost 10 hours of peaceful sleep and today I feel like a new person!!! Now if only I could continue this good sleep...
Sorry if the swear word offends you. I just couldn't stop laughing when I saw this.

No comments: