Sunday, September 30, 2012

Arden's Brat Pack


To you, the outsider, this may just look like ladies at a wedding. To me, this picture represents 30+ years of friendship. It represents sleepovers, Cabbage Patch Dolls, dance parties, horrible 80's hairstyles, secrets, Strawberry Shortcake, liking skater boys, countless family trips, Wednesday night youth group, spats, Summer camp, the crazy lost years, heartbreaks, college, growing up, marriage, careers, kids. In short it represents WAY more memories than I could write about. Although we now live in 3 different states, our friendship hasn't waivered. I love these girls like sisters even though we don't talk often (other than FB). We're always able to pick up where we left off when we get together.
Here's to another 30 years! I look forward to continuing our friendship into retirement years and eventually into the wheelchair/walker races years. You, my friends, ROCK!

No comments: