Friday, September 21, 2012

Rampage!

I like to think of myself as an optimistic, "glass half full" kind of person (maybe that's being optimistic....ha!). But, whether it be from lack of consistent sleep or pregnancy hormones or my job misery I am ready to bite someone's head off today. It started at 6:25 when the stupid blue jays squawked outside my bedroom window for over 10 minutes, waking both me and P up. Then I told P he couldn't watch "George" since he made it look like a hurricane had his hit room at bedtime last night. So the TV hasn't been all day as we're having a battle of the wills. But he has become my shadow, asking 500 who? what? why? questions. Then my teaching partner keeps stalking me. I don't know why she doesn't grasp that my break has officially started but she keeps calling and not leaving messages (A huge pet peeve of mine!). It's little things that are adding up and making me super grumpy. I understand that there are a lot worse things to contend with but let me just have my little vent at the moment and we can all move on. (I figure it's safer to vent on here than to bite someone's head off). :)

No comments: