Thursday, September 20, 2012

Vacation Mode

This week was horrible at work! So bad that I was willing to walk away from my job and never look back. So bad that I cried myself to sleep. So bad that I hid under the covers when my alarm went off, knowing what laid ahead. To say our break came at the perfect time is a huge understatement! I was so happy to start my 3 1/2 weeks off today that I would've been content just sitting on the couch all day. But, in true Jen form, I kicked my break off with a bang. Last night P got to try a new babysitter (whom he absolutely loved!) and I got to go have sushi with the girls. This morning P and I drove to Tahoe to meet one of my closest girlfriends that is visiting from MN. We spent the morning at the beach then had lunch at this little hole in the wall place then went back to the beach. It has been such a fun first 24 hours off from work! When I go back I know I only have 2 months and I can do anything for 2 months. But until then I'll enjoy EVERY minute of my much needed break~!

No comments: