Saturday, August 16, 2008

Night Out

Last night was the first night in our married life that Rob went out with his friend and I met up with the girls. It was different but we both enjoyed our time with our friends. The girls went to a Donna Summer's concert. I was the only one in the group that had no idea what she sang. In fact, I found out that I only knew one of her songs but it was still fun. At one point a few of us decided to go to the bathroom. The place was dark and when I started down the stairs I missed the first one. I fell about 3 or 4 stairs (My mom would've died laughing!). I turned to tell the girl behind me to watch that first step. As I did, she too missed it and fell down the stairs into me. We were both a mess. She hurt her backside and both my legs got banged up. Because I bruise so easily, I am sure I will have battle scars the first day of school. Lucky me! I wouldn't trade it, though, because I enjoyed making new friends and memories.

No comments: