Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Workin' Girl!

Tomorrow I officially start back to work. It's been a good summer and I am not ready for it to end yet. I still have a couple more projects that I'd like to have more time for. I'd also like to continue getting up and around each morning when I WANT to, not when my alarm tells me to. It doesn't help that I am nervous about starting fresh at yet another new school. I am glad to know that I am not the only new face on this campus though. That helps relieve a little anxiety. It also helps that there is a Starbucks directly on the way to school, which will motivate me in the morning. Rob told me I could stay at home and we'd make it work financially but I'd rather save now so staying home will be a more feasible option once we have kids. So, as it stands, tomorrow I become a workin' girl again!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My prayers are for a good group of kids that you will have fun with. Enjoy the new school and your new class! Love, Mom