Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Things That Make You Go HHMMM...

I started back to work today and got to meet a few of the teachers I'll be working with (I also found out that this 6th grade class is supposedly the worst ever....does it ever end??). I met a very interesting co-worker that I will call Bee. She insisted on a meeting even though all of us were unpacking our cars and setting up our rooms. After the 2 HOUR meeting I went to the "Principal's Office" and was out of my classroom for awhile. When I was leaving the office Bee informed me that my phone had rung and she had answered it while I was out of my room. Now it was my fault for leaving my phone out and my room open, but I was suprised at how comfortable she was answering my phone after only meeting me a few hours earlier. On the bright side, at least she left me a message in my room so I knew Rob had been the caller.
After dinner Rob informed me that he wants to work out again. So, we headed down the hill and he signed up at 24 Hour Fitness. He even got some personal training sessions thrown into the package. 20 bucks says he won't be able to move after his first session (from what I hear from other brave souls that sacrifice their bodies to better their workout!). It'll be nice to have a workout partner now! Maybe we'll even do yoga together....yeah right!!!!!

2 comments:

Rebecca Jetton said...

Jen, I love reading your blog. Interesting day at work, huh? Is Bee like a lead teacher or something? Will she be able to call meetings any time she likes? Isn't it amazing the way a reputation follows a certain class of students? Sometimes we hear a couple of years in advance that a rough class is heading our way!

Anonymous said...

Rob, Stay away from yoga...it can kill you!!! Mom