Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Missing It Terribly


As you probably know, I'm a lot like my dad in different respects. One of the ways we're similar is our love of photography. Not in the "go-to-the-museum-and-look-at-pictures" kind but where we take pictures of EVERYTHING! Rob has had our camera for a couple weeks in case he gets an antelope. And I've really been missing it! I feel like a part of me is missing!! Preston and I have had a fun few days that I would've liked to chronical with pictures. Yesterday we met up with a friend of mine and her son to play and have a picnic. The boys played in the creek, which I would've liked a picture of. (My phone doesn't take the best pics). This morning we looked out the kitchen window to see a family of mustangs hanging out by Preston's playset. The mama and baby were beautiful and I would've liked a picture of them or a video of Preston squealing every time they moved. Later today I'm meeting up with some other moms in North Shore (Tahoe). The kids will get to play on the beach and in the water, making for more cute pics. On top of all the pictures I'm missing out on taking I'm also missing my camera because I have quite a few pictures from our weekend hunts that I'd like to upload. Be prepared, though, because Rob will be bringing my baby home Friday night. Then there will be pictures galore!

No comments: