Thursday, August 19, 2010

Wacky Walmart

Do you ever get the feeling that there's a hidden camera when you go in Walmart and that someone is going to jump out at any second saying, "You're on Candid Camera!" That was my experience today! Everything was going fine until it was time to check out. All of the lines were long but the one I chose looked like it was moving the fastest....WRONG! The lady 2 people in front of me bought 99 reusable bags so the cashier had to manually push the button 99 times. Then the lady in front of me bought every school supply known to man. When it was my turn to check out things got even more interesting. The guy pretended like the scanner wand was some Star Wars tool and wanted to "beam" the dog food with it. Then he asked me 3 times if I had a pleasant shopping experience. (By the 2nd time I didn't really answer) From there he told me about his sleep patterns- about 11 hrs at night but wakes up still tired, in case you're wondering (I know I was!). To top it off he wanted to discuss each coupon I had and wanted to add up how much money I saved at the end (I did like that part- that I saved the most money to date). Once I got to the parking lot I thought my wonderful Walmart excursion had come to an end. WRONG again! This lady stood by my cart, watching me unload groceries into my Yukon. She was closer to Preston than I felt comfortable with so I put him in the car, quickly unloaded the rest of the groceries out of the cart and got out of that wacky place as fast as I could! Gotta love Wally World.........

No comments: