Saturday, May 14, 2011

Funny Moments

I haven't blogged at all this week because we've been super busy. I've hardly been home and when I have been all I want to do is sleep. But, in the midst of all the busyness and sleepiness I have shared a few laughs with P this week. Last weekend my parents got him this cute book about a baby llama and his mama. P loves it and when he wants me to read it to him he'll walk around saying, "Baby Mama" and then "spitting" like a llama. How can I say no when he goes through all the trouble to ask for a book that way? :) The other day I had to go to the bank. When I was pulling up there were varmints running around. P saw them, got all excited and proudly proclaimed "Bear!", then proceeded to growl. Granted he's never seen a bear in person but he's seen them in books and on TV, so I was comically surprised that he got confused between these 2 animals. Speaking of animals, we were at Walmart the same day. He loves to see the fish so I always make it a point to walk by them. On this day I took the time to point out the different fish and say their names. When I pointed out the mini CATfish, P looked at me and said "Meow." I was laughing hysterically and decided that someday P may need a mini catfish of his own purely for my comedic relief. My last funny P story to share is that yesterday morning was one of those mornings where I was running late, despite being up since 5am. Just as we were walking out the door, I noticed that Ruby had had an accident. In frustration I scolded her then went to clean it up. P then picked up where I left off, chasing after Ruby and putting his little finger in her face. He'd say "Bad dog!" then swat her. I was trying so hard not to laugh while asking him to stop disciplining his playmate. That lil man brings so much joy and laughter to our lives. How did we ever live without him??

No comments: