Tuesday, November 1, 2011

30 Days of Thankfulness

For the past few Novembers I've joined with others and have shared one thing I've been thankful for every day of the month. November is a SUPER busy month for us but I'll do my best to stay on top of this.
Today, Day 1, I'm thankful for my cameras. They help me capture priceless moments and share them with family that doesn't live close by. Being behind a camera lens also helps me to unwind, relieve stress, be creative, get away from the world for awhile.
This afternoon I had to go out of town to run an errand for Rob. I was excited about the little road trip because of the scenery. But when P decided NOT to take a nap I no longer had the energy to focus too much on photography. I took my Dad's camera along to snap a few shots, but when looking at what I captured I realized that my lack of enthusiasm was on display in the pictures. None of them are "Wow!" pictures but that's to be expected sometimes. Here are the few that I thought were okay.....




1 comment:

Glenda said...

November blessing...YOU. I love you! Mom