Saturday, November 12, 2011

Day 12: Sleeping Beauty

To say I was tired yesterday is an understatement. Between being awake since 2:30AM, running errands, doing stuff for my Bible Study auction, being a mom and getting used to Rob being home for a few hours I was one pooped puppy. (Although I did take a 2 1/2 hour break for the spa with a friend) So much so that both Rob and I went to bed when P did at 7:45! We vaguely heard the phone ring at 8pm because we were both close to sawing logs. Although P woke me up a couple times last night, I am thankful that I got a little over 10 hours of sleep. I woke up to a beautiful sunrise and got some cuddle time with my lil man after I made him and me a big Saturday morning breakfast (Rob chose to leave at 3:45 to duck hunt). The sleep was much needed and I feel like a new person today. For that I'm thankful!

No comments: