Sunday, November 13, 2011

Day 13: Date Night


Today I'm thankful for the date night Rob and I had last night. It involved "couple time" as well as "friend time". We were supposed to meet a friend before a UNR football game but we were running short on time. So, instead, Rob and I went to dinner by ourselves. It was a new restaurant to me and I LOVED the sandwich I got. After a loud but good dinner we walked across the street to watch UNR defeat Hawaii. We met up with our friend and she and I had a good time catching up while Rob watched the game. It wasn't as cold as I thought it would be, perfect weather for a Fall night game. In fact the whole night was perfect. Rob and I had a great time just being a husband and wife instead of both parents and spouses at the same time. We laughed together, got caught up on life together and enjoyed cuddle time at the game together. I'm very thankful for our quality time together and with friends.

No comments: