Sunday, November 6, 2011

Whatever!

We were supposed to get an extra hour of sleep last night, right? Whatever! Whoever came up with that obviously doesn't have young children, let alone young children that are attempting to get sick again. My lil man woke me up at 4:40am and didn't go back to sleep until about 6am, at which point one of the dogs clawed at the door, wanting out. Once we were all up, P wouldn't stop fussing and crying. He hasn't really eaten since yesterday morning and is running a low grade fever. I really want to go to church but don't want to take him out in the cold and expose him to a bunch of people. So I'm torn as to what this day will hold. Right now, because I'm so grumpy, I can't think of what I'm thankful for. But give me a few hours and check back in with me. I'm sure I'll have something then. Until then....whatever!

No comments: