Thursday, November 17, 2011

What Day is It?

If I hadn't been running around like a chicken with my head cut off the past few days I would know what day it was. But I don't so bear with me. Today/yesterday/whenever I am thankful for my friends that I have. I'm blessed to know I have friends in Sacramento, Reno and Brandon, as well as other places in the US. I have friends that care, that love me despite my faults, that want to spend time with me. I've been able to get together with some of my Reno friends this week, getting together for dinner, a walk, a soak in the hot tub. It's been nice to enjoy friend time as much as I have. I honestly don't know what I'd do without all of my friends!
I'm also thankful for the beautiful sunrise this morning. Every morning I wake up and look out the family room window. Most mornings I grab my camera because the sunrises are too beautiful not to capture on film. I watched the sun come up this morning while I enjoy the calm before the storm (My day was beyond busy!). God is such an amazing artist who knew just what He was doing when he mixed purple, orange, red and pink.
Forgive me if you don't see a blog from me for awhile. The next several days are going to be busy and then it's Thanksgiving. So, if I don't get to ya beforehand.....Happy Thanksgiving!!!

No comments: