Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Day 14 and 15 combo.

Yesterday seems so long ago and, as much as I'd like to blog forever about it, I can barely remember it and am too tired to write much regardless. I was sad and had woken up at 3am, not able to go back to sleep. I knew that P would wake up around 6am and would come in to snuggle before starting his day. He started out my day with a smile and lovin', which lifted my spirits. The day ended at Book Club, which also lifted my spirits. The ladies knew I was sad about my co-worker's husband so they respected me by not talking about it. They let me be and loved me regardless.
Today I am thankful that Rob and P got some much needed and long overdue Father/Son time. I talked to Rob a few times and he was really enjoying his time with P. The boys shared laughter and fun times all day! Another thing that I am soooo thankful for is the fact that my part in organizing the MOPS auction is officially. I organized 113 donated items and was so thankful to hand the binder over to the MOPS leader. None of this probably makes sense to you but just trust me when I say I'm thankful to be done with this very time consuming activity. Now when P asks me to cuddle I don't have to put him off to finish my auction tasks. For that I'm so incredibly thankful!

No comments: