Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Impressive

About a month ago, Rob got on a kick about losing weight and participating in a Tough Mudder competition that is happening in the Fall. I thought that this new weight loss kick was going to be something he lost interest in quick. HOWEVER, he's proven me wrong. I ordered him the P90X kit that comes with workout videos, a nutrition guide and a few different supplements. With the exception of a few days that he took off to recover from a pulled muscle, he's done the P90x workouts every night. If you have never done one, let alone seen one, you don't know how hard they are. I've done 2 with him and haven't completed either one before calling it quits. Although the workouts are proving to be hard (and give lots of sore muscles...at least for me), the thing I'm most impressed with is Rob's determination with the diet portion. If you know Rob you know that he loves his fast food, sweet tea and soda. But he's only induldged in a couple "splurges" since starting on his weight loss program. He is so dedicated to losing weight and getting in shape. I've noticed the 11+ pounds that he's lost in the past 2 weeks and know that, because of his dedication and determination, he'll hit his goal weight in no time. I'm very impressed with how he watches what he eats (He even ordered a veggie burger at the baseball game on Easter!), works out even after long days at work and has set his eyes on obtaining his goal weight. Keep up the great work babe!

No comments: