Thursday, April 5, 2012

Spring Break

I   always think that I'll go on a big trip or accomplish a major project while tracked off from school but it rarely happens. This break I didn't plan anything other than a quick trip to visit my parents. However, I've been busy every day, having a lot of fun with different friends. On Monday P had a play date with his buddy so I got to catch up with his mom, a friend of mine. Tuesday morning I went for a 4 mile run with a friend then met another friend for lunch. Yesterday morning P and I met with some friends so we could feed the birds at the lake then go across the street to play at the park. Today my friend and I braved the snow to meet up in Tahoe City area for a photography/lunch date. She just got the same camera as I did so we had fun trying them out. Tomorrow P is going to do an egg hunt then my parents are coming to town for the night. It's been a super fun week, full of lots of last minute plans with friends. Since I have next week off as well there is more fun in store. I think I could get used to this flexible, fun, social schedule. :)


As for the big projects....I have a long to-do list but haven't really tackled anything yet. I want to start purging and packing. I've also come to the realization that it is not God's plan for us to have a 2nd child (at least right now) so I think I'm going to get some of P's baby stuff ready for a big consignment sale that is happening in a couple weeks. If I get the projects done I'll be happy. But if not then I won't sweat it. There's always next break!

No comments: