Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Busy, Busy, Busy!

I can't believe it's mid-week already! Because I had a hard time being a SAHM the first year of P's life, I thought I might struggle with it again. But I couldn't be more wrong. In fact there doesn't seem to be enough hours in the day anymore. Right now I'm enjoying some quiet "Me" time. Not that I don't enjoy time with my boys, but I do cherish the rare moment that I get to just relax sans a preschooler and infant. This week more so than ever because our days are packed until naptime. Because we're so busy in the morning we've (Yes, I usually lay down with them) been laying down later than ever, meaning we're getting up later than usual. Rob gets home about the time we're up and around so then it's family time. By the time I get the boys down for the night I still need to pack Rob's lunch, clean the kitchen and do anything else on my "To Do" list that has yet to get down. Today is an example of when I just push some of my "To Do" stuff to the next day because it's more important to hold my baby and wrestle with my preschooler than wash dishes and fold laundry. Both boys have been under the weather lately so I enjoyed today when everyone felt (almost back to) normal. Tomorrow is another busy day with appointments, errands, household stuff and book club so I should hit the hay and put this day in the books. It's amazing that I ever worked outside of the house and got anything done! Oye!!

****Keep scrolling to the next blog to see our sweet 2 month old.***

No comments: