Sunday, February 24, 2013

Confession

Hi, my name is Jennifer and I'm addicted to Facebook. There, I said it. I feel so much better now. I broke down and got on FB today. 1) Because I wanted to read the NASCAR trash talk. 2) Because I wanted to see what people were saying about the Oscars and 3) Because some of my recent photo shoot pictures were posted and I wanted to see what comments were being made about them. I did not let it consume my day like it's been known to do recently (before I gave it up for Lent) but it was like a breath of fresh air for just a minute. I used to spend the most time on FB in the middle of the night, while nursing Easton. Now I'm becoming a pro at Solitaire and looking for our future dog on Oodle.com. I think I'll create a countdown chain like kids do for Christmas. Only mine will be for Easter when I can get back on FB again. How many more days?? HA!

No comments: