Sunday, February 3, 2013

Trapped

Other than reading and photography, my favorite hobby is traveling. In fact if I had the right personality I would've been a flight attendant just so I could travel the world. That being said, I didn't get to travel much in 2012 due to my pregnancy and work schedule. I'm hoping that changes in 2013. We have talked about some trips but, with finances and Rob's work schedule, we may or may not take them. I do know that I want to make some small weekend trips because I've been feeling trapped. My life is the same 7 days a week, with the exception of play dates during the week and the TV on more during the weekends. That's one of the few drawbacks of being a SAHM....the menonanity (sp?)!
I don't want to go anywhere extravagant like Australia....this year. I'd just like to go to San Francisco because that's such a fun place to take P. I'd also like to go to Santa Cruz and Yosemite because I haven't been there in 10-20 years. One of these days I'd love to go visit where my grandparents used to live and go up to Seattle. Maybe a road trip. The trip I'm really hoping we make is to N. Carolina where we'll go to a NASCAR race and tour the race headquarters.
Next month I'm taking the boys to visit my brother and sister in law. I'm nervous about flying solo with 2 kiddos under the age of 4 but I'm so excited about the trip that I'll get over that part. Just going anywhere would be wonderful! So I'm hoping that when you get our Christmas card at the end of the year we'll include fun details about several trips we've taken throughout the year. Time will tell.

No comments: