Saturday, May 19, 2012

Beautiful Day at the Lake

I can't begin to tell you how glad I am that Rob rarely works on the weekends anymore. That means more family time! This morning we took off early, ran some errands, looked at a potential rental and then headed up to S. Lake Tahoe. It was such a beautiful drive the whole way there. I have traveled to many places around the world but Tahoe still tops the list as one of the most beautiful places I've been. As we were leaving we stopped at the beach so P could get out and run off some energy. He had fun flirting with the girls that were laying out on the beach, throwing sand and braving the cold water. I haven't had much chance to pull out my camera lately so I was happy for the chance to do so today. I was a little rusty with the camera and it showed when I was looking at the pictures I took. But here are a few that I liked....





No comments: