Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Just Saying Hi

Nothing much to report around here but thought I'd say hi anyways. P woke up with a horrible, seal-like cough around 1:30 this morning so I immediately thought he had croop (sp??). I called in "sick" and stayed home with him while Rob went into work at 4am. Turns out the cough was a fluke and he wasn't all that sick. But it gave us an excuse to cuddle, watch "Cars", take a long nap and just lay low. I don't usually like days that are so mellow and unproductive but sometimes it's necessary....and nice. Since he appears to be fine I'll be going back to work tomorrow and P will go to school and Rob will hopefully sleep to catch up from working 18 hours in a 24 hour time frame. Like I said...nothing much to report but I hope life is going well for you.

No comments: