Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Whirlwind of a Day



P usually wakes up between 5:15 and 5:45 like clockwork every day. So of course today was the day he decided to sleep in til 7am. We had to be out of the house at 8 so it started my day off in a rush and my day never seemed to slow down much. I ran a few errands before meeting with some friends and their kids at the local zoo. I'd never been to this zoo and it reminded me of the small zoo back home. The boys loved it and P especially liked watching the tiger eat the raw chicken (I thought it was rather disgusting!). P and I left there so we could meet up with some family friends that I haven't seen in forever. The couple went above and beyond in buying toys for P and BBQing hotdogs. P was in heaven! On the way home I had yet a few more errands to run. The fun had caught up with P, however, and he fell asleep for awhile. Although it was a super busy day, it was also a fun-filled day which is the best kind of day in my opinion!

No comments: