Thursday, May 3, 2012

Early Wake Up Call



 Last night our neighbor, Michelle, thought that she'd share the love and bring over 14 tadpoles and a baby frog for P to keep that her kids had captured on their latest camping trip. P couldn't have been more excited! He spent the rest of the evening sitting there, staring at them. In fact he was so excited that he woke me up at 5am to "check on the poles". When he woke me up he left our bedroom door open. Once I'm awake I love all the windows in our house and the panoramic view they provide. But when I'm trying to sleep I hate our windows, especially the one that is directly in front of our bedroom door. Once I realized I was going to be up for the day I grabbed my camera and captured some moments- of beauty and of pure boy joyfulness! P.S. I didn't take the time to edit these pictures but such is life. :)

No comments: