Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Lovin' It!

Today was one of those no-plans-but-productive-anyway type of days. I started out with a lot of gusto this morning, doing laundry and cleaning the bathrooms. Then P and I had to go to a doctor appt for me. He was so good that I took him to get a small treat afterwards. We had time to spare so we took a spur of the moment trip to a local park. We had fun racing around like we were race cars. After a nice long nap P decided he wanted to go "swimming". So we filled up his plastic pool, he stripped down and he and Ruby played in the pool. It was nice because I sat nearby on the lounge chair, enjoying the sunshine, my son's laughter and my book. Once Rob got home we BBQ'd shish kabobs and enjoyed a nice fruit salad compliments of an Edible Arrangement that my inlaws sent yesterday. Now we're watching Mickey Mouse Clubhouse and listening to the rain/thunder/lighting. I've had a few productive moments since we woke up from our naps but overall it's been an easy going day. When life gets busy (like it will the rest of the week) it's days like today that I LOVE!

No comments: