Wednesday, July 23, 2008

A Beautiful Life

This morning I decided to drive to Sacramento to surprise my mom, who continues to have setbacks from her surgery (Please pray for her). After spending most of the day relaxing with her and helping with what little I could, I made the drive home (I can't believe I used to not think twice about doing it at least once a week while Rob and I were dating!). When I got home my wonderful husband was putting away the clean dishes and grilling steaks on his new BBQ. After dinner we talked and thoroughly enjoyed each other's company. Now, to end the day, I am looking out over the balcony watching the most beautiful Paint I have ever seen graze on our land. The pictures I took didn't do her justice so hopefully she comes back so I can take more. What a great day with the people I love and the love of my life. God is good!

No comments: