Saturday, July 12, 2008

Romantic Getaway



Rob always treats me well, but this week he has really been spoiling me. He brought me roses one day, left me a beautiful card the next. But, the icing on the cake was when he suggested we go get a room for the night in Truckee. Our house was 90 degrees one night this week when we were going to bed and we wanted to get away from the heat. So, we ended up going to Truckee last night. We got a great room with a well powered air conditioner! The ironic thing is that we sat in the hottub before we went to bed. But, I guess since our thermostat was set at 58 degrees in the room we made up for it. It would've been perfect if Rob hadn't had to leave for work early this morning, but I was just happy that we were able to get away and sleep in a cool room.

No comments: