Thursday, July 3, 2008

Mustangs Galore!


Tonight I was taking Roxy for our usual evening walk around the property. When I got to our neighbor's yard I saw 3 mustangs through the trees. Rob came out and grabbed a handful of hay from the neighbor's horse. He held it out and the (mustang)colt came and ate it out of his hand. Roxy got close to one of the mustangs. Close enough, in fact, that Rob told me to call her back because he was afraid she would get kicked. I was impressed that she got as close as she did! I know our house is a ways off the beaten path, but I have really come to love this house. I love looking out any of the windows and seeing mustangs, or beautiful sunrises, or miles and miles of mountains. I may be singing a different tune come snowfall, but right now I LOVE it!

1 comment:

Marisa said...

Hey Jen & Rob-
Your home sounds amazing! I'm sure the photos you've sent don't do it justice. Hope I can come up to see it in person somtime soon!
-Marisa