Friday, July 18, 2008

Yardwork...



For the past week I have actually been getting bored during the day while Rob is at work. The house is clean, errands are ran and laundry is done. So, I decided to take on a big project and clean up the property. I have only put in a couple hours worth of work so far but I've accomplished a lot. I have been pulling up dead branches and raking pine cones into piles so we can fill up Rob's truck and dump everything by the fire station. Roxy is being a good helper by digging holes where the old stumps were to make sure no critters have been left behind...for her entertainment purposes.
I don't know if I'll be able to clean up all the property by the time school starts but at least I'm getting rid of the stuff close to the house that would help prevent fire danger. The way I see it is that I'm getting a good workout and being productive all at the same time. Well, the dead branches are calling....

No comments: