Monday, July 28, 2008

Busy, busy day!

Today was the last day to get things done around the house before we head off for our honeymoon on Wednesday. I started doing yard work at 7:45am and got done around 11am. I would've gone longer but my back was killing me from digging holes and loading Rob's truck with dead branches. After a long, hot bath I went down the mountain to run errands around town, getting things for the trip. I was one pooped puppy after that and some house work so I laid down for about half hour. That really helped! Now I am going to scrapbook until Rob gets home.
Tomorrow I am going to spend the day in Sacto and Wednesday I have appointments before we head out. So, if you don't see anything new after this blog wait until next week. I'm sure I'll have a lot to say about our honeymoon on the East Coast!

No comments: