Wednesday, July 16, 2008

OUCH!!

I have been doing exercise type activities that my body is just not used to and today I am paying the price. I tried Hot Yoga a few days ago, where the room is set at about 110 degrees then humidity is thrown into the mix. We did yoga in this room for 1 1/2 hours. It was the most intense workout I've ever done, but I was glad that I was able to do it my first time. Afterwards I could ring my clothes out because they were so drenched in sweat (As gross as that sounds, I didn't know it was possible to sweat that much!).
Then, yesterday I rode my dirtbike in the morning, did a couple hours worth of heavy yard work in the afternoon and went horseback riding. No wonder my hindquarters and back are so sore today. I like variety in my workout, though, so I guess I'll just have to cowgirl up, lay off the yardwork and exercise today and know tomorrow I won't be as sore...hopefully!!

No comments: