Saturday, July 25, 2009

Banning Burritos

A couple friends came over for lunch yesterday and brought me one of my favorites....a huge, fatty, loaded bean burrito. Needless to say, it was delicious! However, I paid the price for eating it later. Poor little Preston was up all night with a tummy ache. The only thing I can think of that caused it was my lunch because I had a bland dinner and have not touched caffeine in forever. Anyway, he finally fell asleep at 3:45am but then woke up again a few hours later with a lot of gas and more poopy diapers. (I lost count of how many diapers I changed last night and this morning) I rubbed his back for quite awhile, trying to give him some relief. He finally fell back to sleep at 10 and he and I both slept for a couple hours. He just woke up and I gave him formula, hoping that would help. He seems to be feeling better but is still a little "gassy". I've learned my lesson, though... no more bean burritos for awhile!

No comments: