Thursday, July 23, 2009

Fun Times Ahead

I don't know what I'm looking more forward to....not having to do any more IV treatments or being able to get out in public with Preston. Either way, I'll get to enjoy both as of Sunday. This week I've had to time my appointments and errands based on Rob's work schedule, meeting him after work to take Preston so I could get things done. Since he still can't be out in public, I have two friends coming up to the house tomorrow for lunch. I didn't want to chance taking him to a restaurant. Getting his IV out comes at a perfect time because next week we'll have family here to meet Preston for the first time. My brother, Uncle Josh, and my sister-in-law, Aunt Ashley, will be coming to town for a day trip on Tuesday. Then on Friday Rob's parents, Grandpa Bobby and Mimi, are coming for a week. I'm so excited that Preston finally gets to be part of the world! Now all we have to do is work out a new routine that doesn't involve IV treatment schedules and we'll be good to go.

P.S. Last night I kept Preston in his cradle all night long...a huge accomplishment for both of us!

No comments: