Saturday, December 5, 2009

And the Hits Keep Coming!

We survived Thursday...barely...and my parents came to town because I had a minor surgical procedure yesterday (I didn't heal right after Preston was born). They came to help since Rob had to work today. It was a good thing they made the trip because I seriously think I would've had a breakdown had they not! Yesterday I was in and out of a fog when Rob came in to tell me there was a problem paying for the pump. So, I came to long enough to deal with that. This morning I was taking a nap, but woke up chilled. I came out of the room to find out that our propane ran out and we were without heat.....just as it started snowing! Luckily my dad took over and got someone out here to fill the tank so we'd have heat for Preston and hot water for me. I tell ya- I REALLY can't wait for this week to be over because I've been pushed to the limit with what I can handle! We are blessed to have such great parents, family and friends that have offered help and wisdom this past week. Please pray that nothing else happens for awhile!

No comments: